Monday 3 December 2012

Baby News!!

So today we have found out that Kate and Wills are having a baby!! Hooray!! Biggest congratulations to them! My nan will be happy now as she thought maybe they couldn't have babies....not like the old days where you get preggers on the night of theWedding! lol!
So it got me thinking, what does one wear when they are pregnant?
One day, I hope I will be in this position so its quite important to know!
Ok, so I went on my favourite site www.netaporter.com and found 1 page of simple and veeeeeerrryyy boring Maternity jeans and a couple of basic vests! Ive seen better clothes in Primark!
So where are these clothes found for people of all expenditures!!????

I went out on the streets to take some pics of pregnant ladies but found none :( so I searched the Internet and found many do outfits, and 1 shameful Britney in a NO WAY EVER wear or do that perlease!!!

Holly Willoughby looking glamorous in a day to night dress!

Jessica Simpson looking glamorous in a simple ensemble

Lily Allen, looking glam in a day to eve outfit

Simple Shift dress, Tees with Jeans and Balcony lines work well whilst pregnant!

Vulgar look! Never dress like this!!!

Well after looking endlessly through the world wide web I have found almost every store/website does great maternity wear nowadays, including a fab site www.seraphine.com which has stylish choices and very affordable!
If your looking for a full on bargain though, which many will be especially at this time of year, then don't forget good ole Ebay!! Full of Bargains and you can still re sell again after!!
Perfect!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment