Tuesday 27 November 2012

MISS RSVP...What does it mean?

Myself in Greece, wearing a Rebecca Simone Maxi dress with Givenchy Sunglasses and New Look necklace


So how did I come up with MISS RSVP?
I have been very lucky and hard working in life and have had some great pleasure in attending all sorts of fabulous knees ups, sporting events, posh do’s and professional meetings.
Therefore, I have had to RSVP to many an event! 
It is also very clever, (I think it was meant to be) that my Initials are RSP, and my boyfriend’s surname is V so a lil mix up and we have my blogger name! Yay!! Can you see how clever I am!! :)
Believe me, although Im sure many of you have seen it with your own eyes, Im afraid to say we have a mixture of styles out there, and crikey, some are simply awful! 
So don't fret! If you have no idea what to wear to the cricket, O2, Winter Wedding, pool party in cannes or even your 6 year old daughters birthday party at Flamingo Land (is that still going?) then I will help you through this!! 
Below is a selection of outfits Ive worn to different events...

Myself at a wedding in Bordeaux wearing a BCBG Max Azria Dress and Steve Madden heels
Me in Chinawhite, London wearing Jean Paul Gaultier skirt as a dress 
Me on Holkham Beach, Norfolk wearing Zara Mac, Topshop trousers, Yellow Vintage Gloves, Primark Bag and Primark Pumps



No comments:

Post a Comment