Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Style

Ok, so I best explain a little about my style as my blog won't appeal to all out there....if your a fan of Yohji Yamamoto or Comme Des Garcons then I cant see how I can inspire you Im afraid...
However, if you love the feminine styles of Prada, Dior or Valentino, then I should be able to help! I also love some quirkier styles too as you will see in my blogs....
I usually prefer anything super feminine and I love fashion styles from the 1920's right through to the 1970's, im not so keen on the 1980's or 1990's ......by the way, 1990's is a big fashion trend for SS13..gulp!!
I must admit some days I wake and totally dress for my mood or occasion which sometimes would not mean uber feminine...eg a long car journey, and I love my tracksuits in the house, mmmmm
I usually wear sparkles, mix textures and layer up! I love the whole feminine mix with tough, eg chiffon dress with leather jacket.
Ill add blogs for each look and daily thought as we go along.
Today there are a few looks im overly obsessed with and here are some below......

DSquared AW12 collection, based on 1960's Grad School, so simple yet elegant, great for this time of year!

DSquared AW12 look at the layering, and mix of textures, perfect for this time of year! 
I found this on pinterest but love the combination of fur,  sparkles and studs! Stunning Street wear style!

Street style looking fab with layers and tartan! Huge trend! 

The fabulous Olivia Palermo wearing the colour of the season orange and pairing with shades of blue, super stylish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment